Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tag in photo

I just purchased Aperture and I have some duplicate photos in my albums. One of the photos has a little tag in the bottom right hand corner. What does the tag mean?

Aperture 3

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 6:05 AM

What does the tag look like? See:

Aperture 3 User Manual: Understanding Badge Overlays

The little tag is probably a tag. If you see duplicate images, you probably have edited your image and now created a new version. Does it look like this?

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

P.S. If you do not want to see two versions of the same image after editing, turn off the Preference "Create new versions when making adjustments" in the "Advanced" tab of the Preferences panel.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2013 6:05 AM in response to debbieoc

What does the tag look like? See:

Aperture 3 User Manual: Understanding Badge Overlays

The little tag is probably a tag. If you see duplicate images, you probably have edited your image and now created a new version. Does it look like this?

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

P.S. If you do not want to see two versions of the same image after editing, turn off the Preference "Create new versions when making adjustments" in the "Advanced" tab of the Preferences panel.

Tag in photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.