Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot purchase from app

HI I have 10 dollars of credits in my apple ID but when I tried to purchase something from the app clash of clans it just shows please contact iTunes Store for support, may I know why does this happen and what do i need to do? Thank you.

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 8:15 AM

4 replies

Apr 25, 2013 8:16 PM in response to Lyk0213

Lyk0213 wrote:

HI I have 10 dollars of credits in my apple ID but when I tried to purchase something from the app clash of clans it just shows please contact iTunes Store for support, may I know why does this happen and what do i need to do? Thank you.

Note:

Some In-App purchases require a Credit Card.

To Contact iTunes Customer Service and request assistance

Use this Link > Apple Support iTunes Store Contact

Apr 25, 2013 8:37 PM in response to AnaMusic

Thanks but I am sure that the app clash of clans does not require credit cards, and whenever I email iTunes they reply to me this

Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the inconvenience caused to you with this issue.

Kang, we are unable to provide further information regarding this situation. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Cannot purchase from app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.