Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

your purchase could not be completed clash of clans??

hi, i was buying clash of clans gems and it says your purchase could not be completed, contact itunes support, i contacted the support and they sayed that i violate terms and conditions and that i have to read and searche the problem by myself because they cannot help me. i don't know what can i do please help!!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 1:25 PM

4 replies

Jun 10, 2013 1:10 PM in response to nifish

I had this exact error in Clash of Clans on my level 6 town hall town after just trying to get a few more gems to get a fifth Builder’s Hut. Before I got the “purchase cannot be completed…please contact apple support,” I was first asked to verify my billing information, where I’m pretty sure I typed in the correct information.

I called apple support and they stated that this is a frequent “hiccup” in the system. They will reset your account in just a few minutes, and you should be able to make any purchases after that. Just give apple a call and they’ll take care of it for you,

I suppose we should have just done what the error message states and contacted apple support rather than trying for the cheaters quick fix by google searching the problem. 🙂

your purchase could not be completed clash of clans??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.