Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.0.2 playing wrong video

I paid for the apple developer membership and I have been watching some of the 'WWDC videos'. Today I tried to play the 'ios videos' which is under the ios development videos. I clicked on the "ingredients for better apps" video. I asked to watch it in itunes. first I got the error " this video can't be watched because this version of itunes doesn't support quicktime." so I changed the itunes to open in 32-bit instead of 64-bit because I have seen others comment on this issue. It didn't work. so then I logged into my itunes account and try using the "get video" instead to download the video on to my itunes u section. So I go to my itunes u downloads and there it is, but when I click on it to play, nothing happens. So then I right click on the video and select "play ingredients for better apps" and instead of playing the selected video, it starts playing a completely different video from a completely different course that I hadn't finished watching over 8 months ago. I tried resetting the itunes cache before this occured, so it still doesn't make sense why this is happening unless it is some sort of bug.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 12:23 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes 11.0.2 playing wrong video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.