Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 3gs is stuck on disabled screen, its says to connect to itunes however my brother gave me his phone and it will not connet and get off the disabled screen so the phone will not function. The home button works but the turn off button does not. help!

Iphone 3gs is stuck on disabled screen, its says to connect to itunes however my brother gave me his phone and it will not connet and get off the disabled screen so the phone will not function. The home button works but the turn off button does not. how can i fix this problem so that I can access the iphone:( please help!

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 6:35 PM

1. Plug your device into your computer.
  2. Turn off the device.
  3. Hold the Power button for 3 seconds
  4. Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds
  5. Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button
  6. Keep holding the Home button until you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2013 6:35 PM in response to Jacquelineyoung08

2. Turn off the device.
  6. Keep holding the Home button until you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode

Jan 13, 2014 2:03 PM in response to spacemarine288

What if your iphone doesnt come back on ? cause thats what mine is doing ℹ😮😟😐

spacemarine288 wrote:

2. Turn off the device.

Iphone 3gs is stuck on disabled screen, its says to connect to itunes however my brother gave me his phone and it will not connet and get off the disabled screen so the phone will not function. The home button works but the turn off button does not. help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.