Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Drain?

I recently got my iPod touch 5g a week ago and I'm seriously acting like its a baby.I did some research and found out that some people are experiencing a battery drain problem. So, I fully charged my iPod and used it until the battery was like 5%. I went to Settings>General>Usage and found out that my iPod touch lasted for 4hours and 53min and about 20 hours of standby. Is that normal? Is my iPod touch experiencing a battery drain? While I was using my iPod touch I mostly played games and watched videos. My brightness was very low, almost all the way to the left, Bluetooth was off, I turned off some notifications and that's how long I got. 4hours 53min of usage and 20hours standby.If I do have battery drain how can I fix it? Do I reset my whole iPod touch?Or should I just disable a bunch of stuff in the settings. Please answer my questions I really love my iPod and thank you.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, 4:53 min Usage......20 hours standb

Posted on Apr 25, 2013 6:46 PM

1 reply

Battery Drain?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.