Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 128 Gb iPad cannot do airplay mirroring with Apple TV 3. It only airplays with screen off (like iPad 1), and it can only do airplay with apps which have the airplay button. No airplay button when sliding the bottom opened apps to the right.

My 128 Gb iPad cannot do airplay mirroring with Apple TV 3. It only airplays with screen off (like iPad 1), and it can only do airplay with apps which have the airplay button. No airplay button when sliding the bottom opened apps to the right! Note : This problem persists after HDMI cable has been changed, and Apple TV was reset. My another iPad 4 64Gb also on the same most updated ISO has no problem.

Apple TV, iOS 6.1.3, IPad 128Gb airplay problem with TV3

Posted on Apr 26, 2013 2:18 AM

1 reply

My 128 Gb iPad cannot do airplay mirroring with Apple TV 3. It only airplays with screen off (like iPad 1), and it can only do airplay with apps which have the airplay button. No airplay button when sliding the bottom opened apps to the right.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.