Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bluray export with menu and multiple audio streams?

Hey, hope all is well, M j ward pointed me in your direction about this matter, so i hope i'm not wasting your time.

Basically I have a 1080p 25fps concert (made to a rough guide track), now exported to .h264. I have created stereo and 5.1 master tracks and now i'm stuck as to how to create a Bluray Disk that users can switch between the 5.1 and stereo tracks. I have premier pro 5.5, Compressor, DVD studio Pro and encore available to me but i honestly have no clue how to do this.

I know you can add 5.1 audio files in compressor but i have the stereo file too (so users can switch between them).

The 5.1 has been exported as l,c,r etc and the stereo is single stereo file. Both are 48khz and 24bit.

There is also going to be special features segment but these are simple stereo files encoded the same as the above.

I have read that mpeg-2 video works best with the above programs, so if i need to re render that shouldn't be a problem.

The disks are dual layer 50gb blurry and i have a supporting writer

Any help would really help me out.

DVD Studio Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 26, 2013 5:22 PM

4 replies

Apr 26, 2013 5:43 PM in response to mac_audio

mac_audio wrote:

i'm suprised apple dont fully suport bluray formats,

Lots of people (including me) might agree.

The Adobe video apps are similar to Apple's discontinued apps like Final Cut 7 and DVD Studio Pro. Encore and DVD Studio Pro were kind of the go-to authoring apps if you were on the Mac platform (except that DVD SP never supported Blu-Ray). Adobe offers a 30 day trial as well as a month-to-month subscription to their Creative Cloud if you want to test any of the apps.

Russ

bluray export with menu and multiple audio streams?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.