Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer Help

I am currently using a HP laser jet wireless printer. My documents will send sometimes, to the printer instantly and other times it will not.

The one constant problem that happens is the print "jobs" in the mac screen do not clear. For expample if its a 2 page document it will print both pages perfectly and in the print jobs screen it just shows page 2 of 2 100% but the print job itself will not complete or clear. So if I am printing multiple documents the first job I print will print but any documents after that will not.

If I delete the completed job from the print screen tasks it will print the next document and then stop again saying 100% until again I delete and it moves to the next and as stated above a recuring problem.

I have searched hp support and havne't found any useful information. I am not sure if this is a printer problem or a computer issue or both. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much

Adam

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 26, 2013 2:41 PM

There are no replies.

Printer Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.