Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete header box at top of pages?

No one has yet told me how to delete the header box at the top of the New Pages. HOW do I get an answer?

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), Comcast broadband, TM

Posted on Apr 26, 2013 7:57 PM

11 replies

Feb 26, 2015 7:14 PM in response to PeterBreis0807

Aha Peter, I just checked I have version 4.3 (1048) thank you, I managed to do it and of course it was easy once I worked out what 'inspector' was, I did love "Word" but I prefer my MacBook Air to my old PC. I have no idea what Yosemite is and to think I taught computer studies in my past (dim and distant) but these things change so fast ! & I hardly ever need to use Pages so havent had time to get to know it, when I have time I will try to run through tutorials, will save me time in long run. Thanks

Feb 26, 2015 7:44 PM in response to Chrissy52

Hi Chrissy,

Yours is the last build of Pages 4 (part of iWork '09). For me, it's a keeper—at least until the time I get to an OS X version that doesn't support it.

Yosemite is the current version of OS X. My MBPro came with Mountain Lion, the last of the cats, and I've kept it there 'til now. I'll probably upgrade eventually, but for the moment I prefer the less phone-like version I'm using.

Regards,

Barry

How to delete header box at top of pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.