Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote 8 is skipping slides on export to QT

I have made a 16-slide presentation and recorded audio for each slide. When exporting to Quicktime, however, the 2nd slide is skipped, but the audio remains. So the audio for Slide 2 plays for Slide 3 and everything is out of sync in the movie. How do I export the movie will ALL slides included?

Thanks

Anita

macbook, Mac OS X (10.5.8), very cool NaNoWriMo stickers attached

Posted on Apr 26, 2013 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2013 3:39 AM

I would delete the offending slide, insert a new slide and add the content again.

In export, use custom settings and use H264 CODEC at high or best quality.

4 replies

Sep 1, 2013 11:47 PM in response to gadgetgoddess

I have the same issue, this is a bug which has to be closed by Apple. Gary might be correct with his answer, but it is not at all satisfying if Anita, me or any other customer has to record everything after slide two again. The whole presentation runs smoothly in presentation mode. In other words the slides and the audio are in synch. However when I create a quicktime movie, slide 2 is always skipped and of course video and audio are no longer synchronised.

Please fix this bug !!!!

Thanks

Keynote 8 is skipping slides on export to QT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.