Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

navy knowledge online classes on mac osx 10.8.3

I'm able to log into NKO with my CAC but several of the courses I'm enrolled in won't display properly. I've read that NKO is configured for IE. Has anyone else had this problem?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 27, 2013 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2013 9:12 PM

fredo --

Have you tried Firefox? Or if you enable the "Show Developer" in your Safari preferences, you can choose to emulate IE there.

Unforunately, many of the governental/ military sites were programmed to not meet the industry standards, and do, therefore, have a problem with Safari. You could also let the Webmaster on that site know that it's not that hard to bring the site up to standards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2013 9:12 PM in response to fredo154

fredo --

Have you tried Firefox? Or if you enable the "Show Developer" in your Safari preferences, you can choose to emulate IE there.

Unforunately, many of the governental/ military sites were programmed to not meet the industry standards, and do, therefore, have a problem with Safari. You could also let the Webmaster on that site know that it's not that hard to bring the site up to standards.

Apr 28, 2013 5:29 AM in response to TildeBee

Hi Bee thanks for the tips - enabling Show Developer got me into NKO with Safari which wasn't possible before, and some of the courses. Some still won't display properly for some reason but getting closer. Unforunately Firefox doesn't let me into NKO.

Chrome lets me in but I still have the same issue with the classes, maybe its just those particular ones.

navy knowledge online classes on mac osx 10.8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.