Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with Safari and Mail.?.

Forum

Both Mail and Safari appear to be corrupted on my llate 2008 macbookpro using snow leopard 10.63. mail will not send and entries typed into safari pages cause the page to jump around.. Is there any way to reinstall those programs from my operating system disk? Alternately can i reformat the hard drive I am backed up to Carbonite as well as time machine

Thanks

Lou

iDVD '08, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 28, 2013 11:21 AM

4 replies

Apr 28, 2013 11:25 AM in response to Lou100

Lou100 wrote:

Forum

Both Mail and Safari appear to be corrupted on my llate 2008 macbookpro using snow leopard 10.63. mail will not send and entries typed into safari pages cause the page to jump around.. Is there any way to reinstall those programs from my operating system disk? Alternately can i reformat the hard drive I am backed up to Carbonite as well as time machine

Thanks

Lou

YUP!

You can custom install both apps from the DVD that came w/your computer. Both should either be inside the Bundled Software or the Applications folders. Follow the onscreen instructions for custom install. After the installations, you will need to use Software Update to update both apps to its current/latest versions for your OS.

User uploaded file

Trouble with Safari and Mail.?.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.