Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes and iPhone won't sync. PLEASE HELP

Hello. So I have this problem. I have the iPhone 5 and it is fully upgraded in all ways. I used to have a MacBook Pro, also all updated with the new iTunes too, where all my music was syncronized. It broke, and I got a new one. We tried to export all of the stuff from the harddrive, but only documents and some photos was able to be saved. So I lost all of my music. I still had it on my phone though, so I wanted to syncronize my phone and iTunes, which should work but it wouldn't. It does safety copy, but none of the music is exported into my actual iTunes. And now when I download new music on my iTunes on my mac it won't syncronize either. I have tried DiskAid, but it only works one way and I have not bought it yet. This really ennoys me, and I hope someone knows how to help me 🙂

Posted on Apr 28, 2013 1:37 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes and iPhone won't sync. PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.