Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem using Firefox as my browser.

Here lately when I exit (close) Firefox, then boot it again I get a window that states that they are embarrased. Then they explain that the last use did not close out. Normally it indicates Window1 with the title of the last use below it.

It gives me two options, close or restart, if I do restart it does not fix it, but by using close it will close and go back to my home page.

Sometimes when I open Firefox, it opens up on the last web site I was on.

This problem started about two weeks ago, after Firefox updated software.

Any one have any suggestions?

Fred Holmes

Lompoc

Posted on Apr 28, 2013 2:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 5:17 PM

Hi, I haven't seen this on Firefox yet, but I have other Apps that say "Unexpectedly Quit", after Quitting them myself! LOL

Something to try...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at bootup), run Disk Utility in Applications>Utilities, then highlight your drive, click on Repair Permissions, reboot when it completes.

(Safe boot may stay on the gray radian for a long time, let it go, it's trying to repair the Hard Drive.)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2013 5:17 PM in response to Fred Holmes1

Hi, I haven't seen this on Firefox yet, but I have other Apps that say "Unexpectedly Quit", after Quitting them myself! LOL

Something to try...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at bootup), run Disk Utility in Applications>Utilities, then highlight your drive, click on Repair Permissions, reboot when it completes.

(Safe boot may stay on the gray radian for a long time, let it go, it's trying to repair the Hard Drive.)

problem using Firefox as my browser.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.