Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No wi/fi iPhone 4S and no help apple thanks for all the hrs on the phone and letting me use up all my Internet doing what y'all said do and not fits yeah been going on for months and it only mess up each time y'all ask to up date and I'm at 6.1.3

WHy did y'all let me wast my time trying to fix this phone and use up my Internet on here and at home when all everyone that has IPhone has the same problem that I do ? And it's every time y'all add a update I'm at 6.1.3 and that's 3 updates from the time I had got this phone replace in oct and been out of wi/fi two months now and all the reboots from oct I had to do

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3, No wi/fi

Posted on Apr 28, 2013 10:23 PM

There are no replies.

No wi/fi iPhone 4S and no help apple thanks for all the hrs on the phone and letting me use up all my Internet doing what y'all said do and not fits yeah been going on for months and it only mess up each time y'all ask to up date and I'm at 6.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.