Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open attachments in iCal

Hi guys,

Just have a fairly recent but sticking problem where I can add attachments to iCal easily, but opening them again is impossible. Double-clicking, option-clicking = nothing.

Anyone else got the same issue?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Apr 28, 2013 9:30 PM

2 replies

May 11, 2014 3:22 PM in response to W1Berlin

I am having the same frustrating problem with my iCal

I am running Mavericks. I have stopped using Numbers due to the latest update is absolutely hopeless to use.

I use Microsoft office for Mac 2011 now. I purchased a copy because I could not backdate my edition of numbers.

I have tried everything to open my saved and linked attachments in Excel spreadsheet form on my Tabs saved on a daily basis in my calendar.

This ongoing problem is a real bugbear in the day-to-day running of my work and reporting

Surely Apple need to address this absolutely hopeless situation. Is a total fundamental requirement of the iCal system. What's the point of it.

Over & out. The dedicated apple fanatic who is slowly and surely being deluded by poorly thought out software which seems to have forgotten that some of us use a computer and not an iPad or iPhone.

Not happy

Chris C

Can't open attachments in iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.