Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 ICloud Accounts + One computer = no sharing ?

Is it possible to have two IPhones with ICloud and one Mac computer syncing without sharing or mixing information.

iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 28, 2013 9:50 PM

4 replies

Apr 28, 2013 9:53 PM in response to Deanna Craven

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

It's possible, but you have to create a new user for one of your iPhones on the Mac with a different Apple ID. In this case, you will have one user with an Apple ID and another user with another Apple ID, so information won't be mixed in your iPhones and you can have each one with the information you need.

To create an user, open System Preferences > Users & Groups, and press the + button to create a user account

Jul 17, 2013 5:59 AM in response to Mike Cain

I'm confused as to why you think it's confusing. I mean, even when you create a new user, you still have to do everything in the link, that is, add an icloud account that will sync to the idevice. 😕

So, the link allows you to sign in to your icloud without having to sign in to a completely new user account.

Seems simpler to me, but that doesn't mean it's better, i'm just asking questions.

2 ICloud Accounts + One computer = no sharing ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.