Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Faces show many unnamed and asking for ID with no pics?

I show many unnamed faces and many are named without showing the picture. When I select it, it show many pics in the folder but no pic on the folder - just a question asking if this ???

I went in to the pic folder and selected a pic asking that it use this but nothing happens. Are these faces folder corrupt and/or how do I get the pics showing on the folder?

OS X Mountain Lion, 2TB OWC External Drive for my IMac

Posted on Apr 29, 2013 1:45 PM

8 replies

Apr 29, 2013 4:06 PM in response to Zimmer1956

No idea what you are asking

As starters in iPhoto pictures are never in folders - folders hold albums ro othr folders - you can view photos in events or albums and selecting a folder does display all of the photos in all of the albums in the folder

So none of you post makes sense

Re read it and think about how someone who does not see your or your computer could understand the question

And BTW - we also need details like the version of iPhoto and of the OS

LN

May 24, 2013 9:08 AM in response to Zimmer1956

I am using iPhoto 11 - 9.4.3, IMac and10.8.3:

When I select Faces on iPhoto, many have a name, no picture and blank screen. If I double click on the screen, pictures appear and when I go back to All Faces, the named file appears without a Face. I have also checked "make key photo" but doesn't work and back to named Face without picture.

Anybody able to assist?

Thanks!

Faces show many unnamed and asking for ID with no pics?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.