It sounds like you're wondering how to restore an iBook purchase.
You can hide and unhide App Store, iBooks, or iTunes Store purchases by following the steps in this article:
Here are the steps to unhide a purchase on a computer or iOS device:
To unhide your purchases (on a computer)
- Open iTunes on your computer. You can download the latest version of iTunes here.
- If you're not already signed in, choose Store > Sign in. If you're signed in, skip to step 4.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, then click the Sign In button.
- Choose Store > View My Account. (You may be asked to enter your password again).
- Click on View Hidden Purchases from your Account Information page.
- Choose a content type by clicking Music, TV shows, Apps, or Books from the top.
- Click the Unhide button next to the item you would like to restore.
To unhide your purchases (on iOS)
- Depending on the content type, open the App Store, iBooks, or iTunes Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the main page.
- If you're not already signed in, tap Sign In.
- Tap your Apple ID name, then tap View Account.
- Scroll down on the Account pane, and tap Hidden Purchases.
- Locate the item you would like to unhide then tap the Unhide button.
Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities!