Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Visa charged, order not confirmed

Hi.

I ordered a book via Aperture and my credit card has been charged (charges actually came through several days ago), but I have yet to receive a confirmation email from Apple. Even worse, when I log iin to the Apple.com store and check my account/order status, the book order doesn't even exist.

How can I tell if my order is actually going to happen?

Thanks,

Eth

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Apr 29, 2013 9:31 PM

1 reply

May 2, 2013 8:08 AM in response to ethernyet

Hi ethernyet,

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your Aperture book order.

If you did not receive a confirmation email with a web order number, then it is possible the files have not been uploaded to our Print Services department.

The first step would be to contact them and get the charge on your credit card reversed if they did not receive the files.

The telephone number for customer support is

Apple Store Customer Service

1-800-676-2775 Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

If the order was not processed, you may need to resubmit it through the Aperture software.

If you need help with this, please call (800) APL-CARE (800-275-2273) and at the prompt, say "Aperture" and the call will be answered by a Professional Applications Support Advisor.

I hope this information helps!

- Judy

Visa charged, order not confirmed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.