Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail - can receive email, not able to send. Spent over 40 minutes with tech support from persona and went through every possible scenario with no success. Mail connection Doctor is green for everything except persona. I did everything in this article.

Mail - can receive email, not able to send. Spent over 40 minutes with provider and followed all solutions suggested, none provided the opportunity to send a message. After this time, it was suggested that problem may be with Apple. I did everything that was suggested in the article and to now avail. How can I get the ability to send messages back? Thanks for any assistance.

MacBook Pro, OS X Version 10.8.3 Operating Syste

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 3:14 AM

There are no replies.

Mail - can receive email, not able to send. Spent over 40 minutes with tech support from persona and went through every possible scenario with no success. Mail connection Doctor is green for everything except persona. I did everything in this article.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.