Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wiki auto-authentication

Hi all.

I am struggling to find a Mountain Lion solution to auto authenticate a wiki login.

In detail, I have a website hosted on a providers' server, and a wiki on my local Mountain Lion Server, both are perfectly reachable from outside. The wiki is integrated as a part of the external website.

Visitors of the external website have to authenticate against the OD server, the login credentials are stored in de website database for reuse. I'd like the visitors to be automatically logged on to the wiki server as well, to avoid them having to authenticate a second time.

Back in the Snow Leopard days, I had an XML-RPC procedure which auto authenticated the wiki. This was all working perfectly well, but since XML-RPC is depreciated in Mountain Lion, I'm looking for an alternative solution.

regards,

Cliff

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 6:45 AM

There are no replies.

Wiki auto-authentication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.