Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP P1006 Airport Extreme Windows 8

Hello everyone,

I have my HP P1006 printer plugged into my Airport Extreme router via a USB cord. I then have my Windows 8 PC plugged into the ethernet port of the Airport Extreme as well. I can print remotely using Bonjour on my Macbook Pro and on my Dell (Windows 7 PC). For some reason I cannot get the Windows 8 desktop to recognize that the printer is plugged into the Airport Extreme. I read that there is no version of Bonjour for Windows 8, and that there is no printer driver available for the HP P1006 while using Windows 8. I was wondering if anyone has a workaround. Also, I was wondering if I would need to download Bonjour in order to get printing capabilities on the machine plugged directly into the Airport Extreme. Thanks for your help.

Airport Extreme-OTHER, Windows 8, HP P1006 Printer

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 3:56 PM

There are no replies.

HP P1006 Airport Extreme Windows 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.