Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't play some videos I have downloaded from djvideo pool. It's saying the format is not recognized. H.264/ACC is the format. I usually use quickTime player or can I use something else as a default? please help thanks

I can't play some videos I have downloaded from djvideo pool. It's saying the format is not recognized. H.264/ACC is the format. I usually use quickTime player or can I use something else as a default? please help thanks

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 4:57 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2013 8:31 PM in response to djkeno76

I was going to check out the site re. the formats; unfortunately, WOT flagged it, so I will not visit there. Is this some sort of torrent site? If so, and there are copyright and/or DRM concern with the commercial content you are downloading, we are not able to help in order not to violate the ToU of these forums.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.