Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i backed up my phone to my comp before getting a new phone. how do i transfer sims freeplay game data to my new phone

I backed up my old phone (iPhone 4) to my computer, then hooked up my new iPhone 5 to restore the phone, which didn't work, so I had to transfer everything over manually, but I have this Sims FreePlay game that didn't transfer game data because it wasn't saved to iCloud first. So is there a way to transfer the game data from my computer where it was supposedly backed up although it later said it failed/was corrupted? Ughhh. I don't want to start the whole game over.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 9:35 PM

There are no replies.

i backed up my phone to my comp before getting a new phone. how do i transfer sims freeplay game data to my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.