Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having a black screen problem with either Cider or video card

Ok so I know Modern Warfare 3 is quite old but I wanted Black Ops 2 to work on my mac so I thought I might give MW3 a try, since a lot of people managed to get it to work but not Black Ops 2. I've succesfully managed to port it but whenever I try to lauch it, it goes into fullscreen, like all Cider wrappers do, it goes back into windowed mode, then it says Unhandled exception: Exception raised at 000000000000001x#000000000000001. The sound continues, Makarov does his lecture, and yet the screen is black. I've tryed waiting out the video, and I've also tried deleting the ModernWarfare3.bik file like what everyone else on a pc does, but when I looked for it the file wasn't even there in the first place. I've checked the system requirements and I am quite sure that everything is good. Any replies will be appreciated I just want to play Transit on Black Ops 2.

MacBook, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on May 1, 2013 3:43 AM

There are no replies.

Having a black screen problem with either Cider or video card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.