Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there ONE single app available for TASK and CALENDAR both which can be synched with Google account for OSX, iPhone, iPad

Hi guys,

I have been searching to death to find ONE great app which:

1- handles both calendar (events) & To-Do list (task).

2- connects to googla account (both calendar & task)

3- should be availabe in Mac OS (OSX), iPhone & iPad (iOS) & Android.

For instance, Pocket Informant, Calengoo or BusyCal.

All of them takes care of the first, but fail in at least one of the remaining features.

Pocket informant:

1- Yes

2- Calender: Yes, Task: No

3- No Mac OS X version but it gives to web-based app (15$).

Calengoo:

1- Yes

2- Yes

3- No Mac OS X version.

BusyCal:

1- Yes

2- Calender: Yes, Task: No

3- No Portable Version. (iOS & Android).

There is no one or combined solution for this!!! If there is no single software to take care of both, please give me a solution but keep in your mind that ONE app is very important to me on a single device not two because I know already that!

At least

HELP me plz!! 😟

Posted on May 1, 2013 12:13 AM

3 replies

Mar 28, 2014 9:47 PM in response to Shykin_82

Hi,

here is a schematic that I *Think* should work, but I haven't bought BusyCal 2 yet. Reminders syncs with Toodledo, which syncs with Pocket Informant (I've tested this, and can now create PI tasks by talking to Siri); Reminders also syncs w/ BusyCal 2, so Busycal *should* be able to create, edit and delete tasks that will appear on Pocket Informant, and the reverse *should* be true. Likewise, iCal syncs w/ both BusyCal 2 and Pocket Informant's appointments. Thus BusyCal becomes your desktop hub, and everything *should* be sync'd up with PI on your iOS device. I don't know anything about Android.

Siri —> "Reminders" <—> "Toodledo" <—> "Pocket Informant" tasks

I

"BusyCal 2" (desktop)

I

"iCal" <—> "Pocket Informant" appointments

Is there ONE single app available for TASK and CALENDAR both which can be synched with Google account for OSX, iPhone, iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.