Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Studio One Artist in my Mac Mini

Hi everyone!

Can you help me with the software Studio One?

My version is Studio One Artist that came with my presonus 16.0.2

I've installed it from the original CD and I've activated it to my Mac Mini OSX 10.8.3. However, I can't open it. A message appears saying that Studio One quit unexpectedly. Then, it says it will be reported to Apple. When I click to open, a License Agreement appears and I click I agree. After, I can see the start page of the software. I can see also things scrolling down. And then.... That message appaears. I tried to reopen it but it ends the same.

Before I install the original cd, I download the Studio One Free from presonus site and I could open it normally. I loved the software and because of that I tried to install the original software that came with my presonus. But after installing it, I couldn`t open it. So I tried to downloaded the Free one again from presonus site. And... I couldn`t open it either! That same message appeard. Now I don`t know what to do.

Help me!

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 1, 2013 8:55 AM

2 replies

Problems with Studio One Artist in my Mac Mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.