Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if I have to reinstall itunes on my pc will I loose my songs that I purchased. I cant back them up since I cant get into itunes

I was trying to get into my itunes and it told me I had to re-install or repair my itunes.

When I was repairing it, itues asked the question do you want to uninstall all itunes. I stopped because I did not know if I would lose all of my purchases.

I can't get into back-up on a hard drive.

Thanks

iPhone 5

Posted on May 1, 2013 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2013 11:29 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

The music is stored in the iTunes library, which isn't deleted when you uninstall the application, so you won't lose any of your purchased songs. However, it's always good to make a backup of the iTunes library on an external drive or a different folder

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2013 11:29 AM in response to cayupe

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

The music is stored in the iTunes library, which isn't deleted when you uninstall the application, so you won't lose any of your purchased songs. However, it's always good to make a backup of the iTunes library on an external drive or a different folder

if I have to reinstall itunes on my pc will I loose my songs that I purchased. I cant back them up since I cant get into itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.