Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upgrade to quicktime Pro didn't work with registration code

Hi. I had Quicktime 7 and bought the Pro version from the MAC site. I followed the instructions, opened Quicktime 7 and typed the registration code that I received when i bought the pro.

The quicktime logo chnged to a quicktime PRO logo showing that the upgrade was succesful.

Then I started to browse the menu and all the PRO features are grey, I can't select them in the menu. What's going on? The upgrade wasn't successful?

Also, if we figure this out I'd like to know if it's possible to make a timelapse movie in QuickTime using pictures that I have in my MAC (in iPhoto)?

I'm new to MAC and Quicktime and I'm lost.

thank you

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on May 1, 2013 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2013 5:00 AM

Then I started to browse the menu and all the PRO features are grey, I can't select them in the menu. What's going on? The upgrade wasn't successful?

Do you have a video loaded? (I.e., all "Pro" options are automatically grey if not file is loaded.)

Also, if we figure this out I'd like to know if it's possible to make a timelapse movie in QuickTime using pictures that I have in my MAC (in iPhoto)?

Use the "Open Image Sequence" File menu option to create "slideshows" or "timelapse" video content and adjust the playback frame rate as may be appropriate.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2013 5:00 AM in response to Antonio Machado

Do you have a video loaded? (I.e., all "Pro" options are automatically grey if not file is loaded.)

Use the "Open Image Sequence" File menu option to create "slideshows" or "timelapse" video content and adjust the playback frame rate as may be appropriate.

User uploaded file

upgrade to quicktime Pro didn't work with registration code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.