Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airport problem

Heyy all

I have a problem :3 again

I can't find my wifi network :/ i've tried alot but it just keep showing on and off , but now i can't find it at all , actually i'm posting now using my iphone .

Anyway , here's the previos link to the problem , and the solution in it didn't work :(

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4969139

Please heelp mee !!

Posted on May 2, 2013 1:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2013 10:19 AM

Hmmm,

Did that solution work for awhile? If so, how long?

8 replies

May 2, 2013 11:22 PM in response to BDAqua

Actually i don't think it worked :/ cuz when i did the steps the wifi was working perfectly :( but if the steps were the reason to let the wifi keep working i think for a week , and then i had the same problem , but in that time i was able to fix it , like turn on wifi and then turn it off quickly or use the assist me button or delete my network from Advanced and add it again , but now i've tried all of the things i usually do and didn't work .

P.S. : my laptop yesterday worked on wifi for a little bit and then i had this problem :(

P.S. : i got this laptob from my aunt from australia and i'm in Jordan :) and the problem was in it since she sent it to mee !!

Sorry if the writing's too looong but i need your help :)

Thank youuu :)

May 3, 2013 12:10 PM in response to BDAqua

I didn't understand the first question , sorry !

Will , a lot of devices , my iphone and 3 galaxy phones works perfectly on my wifi network

I don't know how to change the channel on the router ( i don't undestand ) but before this router we had a linksys router ( different type of the one i have now ) and i had the same problem with it .

May 4, 2013 1:41 AM in response to BDAqua

To be honest , i didn't get what's the static IP , but nevermind :p

But i don't think that , cuz i can create network and i can find the network on my iphone , & also i can use personal hotspot over WIFI which means i can find my iphone when on avilable networks on my laptop when i turn personalt hotspot on !!!

My airport problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.