Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCP X 10.0.6 to 10.0.8 - Notice any performance issues / speed

HI

Just wondering, when I update FCP X from 10.0.6 to 10.0.8 should I notice any overall difference in general performance.

I appreciate we all have difference machines and memory, working with different footage etc, but overall has the software "got better" since the update.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 2, 2013 10:56 AM

1 reply

May 2, 2013 11:36 AM in response to AppleMacCider

I imagine you'll get different opinions.

For my part, I haven't noticed any performance or stability differences over the past two updates. Quite a number of users have reported export problems after going from 10.0.7 to 10.0.8. I think some iMac owners who have the 680 MX GPU have seen a stability problem fixed in the latest update.

Russ

FCP X 10.0.6 to 10.0.8 - Notice any performance issues / speed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.