Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPod Classic started to freeze and couldn't restore.

The official Apple Re-Seller in my country told me my new iPod would be arriving between this month and the end of the year. I want to contact Apple somehow, what should i do?

I'm from Argentina. I went to NYC a month ago and bought iPod Classic in Central Park. After returning home in my country, I started to use my iPod Classic without any problem, but it started to freeze everytime i plugged it in. I tried restoring it and gave me ERROR 1439. I searched the whole web without finding a solution, since my iPod started to reboot itself and i couldn't use it anymore. I took it to the Macstation (the official re-seller) and told me it mas a hard drive mistake, and that they had to bring me a new one (because of the warranty). The thing is that they treated me really really bad and obviously didn't care about my problem. I'm really sad, because after seeing Apple's services around the world, i thought i was in for a quick solution. I want to contact Apple via e-mail or something, since calling to the US is very expensive from my country. Any ideas?

Thanks

iPod classic, Windows 8

Posted on May 2, 2013 12:32 PM

1 reply

New iPod Classic started to freeze and couldn't restore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.