Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear Apple Suuport Comunity, when i connected my ipod nano (5th gen) to my hp computer, itunes synced MY WHOLE MUSIC LIBARY AND DELETED OTHER SONGS FROM MY IPOD. Now, i'm trying to manually add songs and itunes isn't letting me for some reason.

Dear Apple Suuport Comunity, when i connected my ipod nano (5th gen) to my hp computer, itunes synced MY WHOLE MUSIC LIBARY AND DELETED OTHER SONGS FROM MY IPOD. Now, i'm trying to manually add songs and delete other ones that i don't need, but itunes isn't letting me do that for some reason. I checked the "mannually manage music and videos" in the tab "music" BUT THAT DIDN'T HELP AT ALL. Usually hen i connected my ipod, i would be able to see all my playlists on the left side, but now there's nothing exept for my ipod. I have no idea what to do. Please Help. 😢

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on May 3, 2013 3:53 AM

There are no replies.

Dear Apple Suuport Comunity, when i connected my ipod nano (5th gen) to my hp computer, itunes synced MY WHOLE MUSIC LIBARY AND DELETED OTHER SONGS FROM MY IPOD. Now, i'm trying to manually add songs and itunes isn't letting me for some reason.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.