Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when the battery charged fully in macbook pro and the charger (AC Adapter)

when the battery charged fully in macbook pro and the charger (AC Adapter) is connecting (Showing Green Lamp) to the macbook pro does that effect to the battery live of the macbook pro with Retina Display 15'' ME665

Also I want know the Best headphone compatible with macbook pro Retina that help me to Hear and Record ?

Notes ( the macbook pro 15" has just one port for the headphone usually it's tow for record and hear)

Best Regards,

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 3, 2013 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2013 3:40 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

When your battery is full, the charger stops charging the MacBook, so it won't damage your battery. However, you should unplug the charger when the battery is full to save energy. If you want more information about Macs and batteries, read > http://www.apple.com/batteries/notebooks.html

8 replies

May 3, 2013 3:45 AM in response to raddah

The MacBook Pro charging circuit will charge the battery until it reaches 100% charge and then switch to power mode for the MBP. When the battery drops to 93-95% charge the circuit will switch back to charging mode to top off the battery charge again. You will not harm the battery or MBP by leaving it plugged in most of the time.

There are many good headphone/microphone combinations on the market, best really is more a function of how much money you want to spend. Check those offered in the Apple on-line store for features/price to see what would best fit your needs. You can also look at audio equipment suppliers, all the earphones need is a standard 3.5 mm plug.

when the battery charged fully in macbook pro and the charger (AC Adapter)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.