Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios calendar calendars randomly enabled

I am using the calendar app with my company's google apps account. I've configured my account to share a number of my co-workers, per these instructions (https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/151674?hl=en&ref_topic=13950). Everything is configured correctly: I see the calendars in my iphone calendar app and can select or deselect them. Unfortunately, after a while, some calendars will become randomly selected, and I get my co-workers calendar notifications, etc. I'm using the same calendar account on my desktop, iPad and iPhone. I've verified that none of the devices have these randomly checked co-worker calendars selected.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before and know the fix?

Thanks!

Posted on May 3, 2013 7:00 AM

1 reply

Oct 23, 2013 8:35 PM in response to jackinmaine

I used to get notifications about coworkers meetings as well, but those were on meetings that I had scheduled for them in Google Calendar - even though I was not in the meeting, the fact I scheduled it somehow triggered it as notifying me once it got synced into the Apple Calendar.

I'm having another similar problem, without a fix. Even if I hide a coworker's Google calendar in the Calendar app, it still shows up when I ask Siri to retrieve my schedule. It only shows up in Siri's view of my calendar, but not the Calendar app. But if I click on one of the coworker's entries in the Siri display, it takes me to Calendar with the coworker schedule unhidden.

ios calendar calendars randomly enabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.