Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gamecenter Problem with Clash of Clans

Hi,

I hope that anybody can help me... I started playing clash of clans with the iPad and synced it with game center. Then I started another clash of clans game on the iPhone and didn`t sync it. So I played with two parallel games. The problem is that the progress of the iPad game is saved on game center... I don`t want that anymore though. I would like to sync the progress of the iPhone game with game center and don`t know why.

I have deleted clash of clans from game center a few times now...but when I play with the iPhone it still asks me if I want to use the saved progress from the iPad.

Can anybody help?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 3, 2013 8:01 AM

5 replies

Jan 26, 2014 4:49 PM in response to Dietzinator

I think that the larger problem is with SuperCell.

I gave my old iPhone to my son but didn't log out of Game Center before I did. He started playing Clash of Clans on my Game Center account. On the phone, I logged out of my Game Center account and created one for him. While he didn't lose the game/village he was playing, I cannot create a new game/village on my phone.

Feb 26, 2014 11:14 AM in response to Dietzinator

I'm currently in the same situation. I have a help ticket open with SuperCell right now about it.. But I entered it back on Feb. 11th and I've not heard a peep from them since. I check the ticket and it says that it is still open.

However, other forums that I've looked at on the internets say that this is a hopeless endeavour.

I've put in 2 more responses on my ticket through them to try and see if I could get ANY kind of word from them.. still nothing.

I'll most certainly share if any information comes my way.

Gamecenter Problem with Clash of Clans

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.