Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Unsupported image format" with my new Nikon D800E - please help.

I get this message: "unsupported image format" when I try to load photos from my new Nikon D800E. Aperture 2.1.4. Worked fine with old Nikon D300. I can get a thumbnail image in Projects, but that's it. Suggestions, please?!

iMac and MacBook Pro-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on May 3, 2013 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2013 2:21 PM

Maria, the raw support for the Nikon D800E requires Aperture 3, see the technical specifications for the raw support in Aperture: D800E**, ** Requires Aperture 3 or later.

Apple - Aperture - Technical Specifications - RAW Support

You will have to upgrade to Aperture 3, to use the raw images with Aperture or shoot jpeg or use the software that came with your camera to develope the raw.

Regards

Léonie

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2013 2:21 PM in response to Maria Folsom

Maria, the raw support for the Nikon D800E requires Aperture 3, see the technical specifications for the raw support in Aperture: D800E**, ** Requires Aperture 3 or later.

Apple - Aperture - Technical Specifications - RAW Support

You will have to upgrade to Aperture 3, to use the raw images with Aperture or shoot jpeg or use the software that came with your camera to develope the raw.

Regards

Léonie

"Unsupported image format" with my new Nikon D800E - please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.