Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I log in i cloude, face time and gmail account in i phone 4 again after logging out them? now , they are not activate in the phone. I lost safari in my phone. how can I get it in my phone?

May i know, how can I log in i cloude, face time and gmail account in i phone 4 again after logging out them? now , they are not activate them in the phone. I lost safari in my phone. how can I get it in my phone?

hnin

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 4, 2013 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2013 10:25 AM

If you can't find the Safari app on any of your homescreens or app folders, and you can't find it via the spotlight search screen (swipe your first home screen to the right), then is it hidden by Settings > General > Restrictions > Safari being set 'off' ?

You should be able to link the phone to your iCloud account via Settings > iCloud, and FaceTime via Settings > FaceTime.

For gmail, you should be able to log into your email account via Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2013 10:25 AM in response to Mee 24

If you can't find the Safari app on any of your homescreens or app folders, and you can't find it via the spotlight search screen (swipe your first home screen to the right), then is it hidden by Settings > General > Restrictions > Safari being set 'off' ?

You should be able to link the phone to your iCloud account via Settings > iCloud, and FaceTime via Settings > FaceTime.

For gmail, you should be able to log into your email account via Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account

how can I log in i cloude, face time and gmail account in i phone 4 again after logging out them? now , they are not activate in the phone. I lost safari in my phone. how can I get it in my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.