Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard not working on snow leopard

Hello, I know that there is a thread about this but I really need the answer quick. I ordered the snow leopard to upgrade the iMac4.1 in my workplace. I got it and update it however that after installation I couldnt use the USB keyboard anymore. USB is connected and its even showing on the "More Info" in the about page and the mouse even works when its connected on the keyboard. I had a Apple Pro Keyboard and I need to fix this problem instead of buying a new one. Any ideas?

Note that im using a different computer to post this question

PS. how do I use the apple mac store?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.3), keyboard not working

Posted on May 4, 2013 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2013 11:33 AM

Zap the PRAM. If this works.....

OS X (10.6.3)

Use Software Update or the OS 10.6.8 combo update to update your OS. Also, update everything SU has to offer for your computer. When done, repair permissions and restart your computer.

User uploaded file

7 replies

keyboard not working on snow leopard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.