Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HelP! I have no admin accounts!!! I CANT EVEN SHUT DOWN OR RESTART!! WHAT DO I DO?!!??

PLEASSE HELP! I acciendtly made 2 admin accounts. I tried to delete one of them and i accidently unchecked the "allow user to administer this computer" for both of them. Now, I have no Admin account at all. I cant do anything without it! I can't even shut down. When I try to shut down or restart my computer, its needs my username and password for my admin acoount, and I DONT HAVE ONE ANYMORE! What do I do? Can I bring it to the apple store, will they help me? I just bought this computer less than a week ago. Can I return or exchange it? I HAVE NO WARRANTY!!!!! PLEASE tell me how I can fix my computer. Can I like restart my whole computer with no admin username and password? I want to fix it rather than get a new one. Do I have to buy something to fix it? Im broke, please help. IM WORRIED!!!! I cant do anything, I have no admin account!!!

MacBook Air, I have a MacBook Air 13'

Posted on May 4, 2013 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2013 2:05 PM

You can return a new Mac within 14 days of purchase.

A new Mac is in warranty for 1 year from the date of purchase.

A new Mac comes with 90 days of free tech support from AppleCare.

AppleCare: 1-800-275-2273

1 reply

HelP! I have no admin accounts!!! I CANT EVEN SHUT DOWN OR RESTART!! WHAT DO I DO?!!??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.