Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to synch PDF books in iTunes with iBooks on iPhone

How to synch PDF books in iTunes with iBooks on iPhone?

I am running current apps on all (PC with windows 7)

When I sysnc my iphone the PDF books in iTunes do not show up in the iBook library.

I see no place to configure the sync of books as some tutotials suggest.

Thanks!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 4, 2013 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2013 12:16 AM

You've selected the iPhone on the left-hand sidebar of your computer's iTunes (if you have iTunes 11 then you can enable the sidebar via control-S on a PC), and you've then selected the Books tab on the right-hand side of iTunes and selected those PDFs and clicked on sync/apply to try and copy them over to your phone ? And in the iBooks app on your phone you have 'PDF' selected on the button at the top middle of the bookshelf, not 'Books' ?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2013 12:16 AM in response to tittiger

You've selected the iPhone on the left-hand sidebar of your computer's iTunes (if you have iTunes 11 then you can enable the sidebar via control-S on a PC), and you've then selected the Books tab on the right-hand side of iTunes and selected those PDFs and clicked on sync/apply to try and copy them over to your phone ? And in the iBooks app on your phone you have 'PDF' selected on the button at the top middle of the bookshelf, not 'Books' ?

How to synch PDF books in iTunes with iBooks on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.