Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much does a replacement screen cost for a MacBook Pro (not retina Display)

I Cracked the screen in my mac!! Sad Face! It's not too bad right now, but i'm just trying to figure how much it will cost. (see attached photo) theres a few spider lines coming off of the crack that are barely noticable when I'm using it....Just kinda trying to get some advice, right now i have a piece of tape over the gash at the bottom, and im just tring to feel it out. I've heard a range of prices... Also, thinking how long... I'm a broke colleg kid...do you think I could..theoretically let it go until it was "bad?" I'm done school next week, so it wont be getting carted all over the place in my backpack for the summer. Any help is Great!! Thank you!

User uploaded file

Mac Pro, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 4, 2013 7:27 PM

7 replies

May 5, 2013 6:00 AM in response to s.mak

While I normally appreciate humor, I've had my Mac in a protective case since the day I bought it, as well as a keyboard protector. I take very good care of my electronics. Things happen. I don't appreciate someone making an assumption that I'm a careless moron who didn't take normal precautions to protect my investment.

How much does a replacement screen cost for a MacBook Pro (not retina Display)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.