Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new computer move itunes

Need help moving my some media from the Macbook to anthor laptop.

I am going to give my Macbook away to my sister so i have a few questions on moving a few files my Lenovo school laptop. The first thing im mostly concerned about is moving my iphone data to the Lenovo laptop. I'm not sure how to make the Lenovo the main computer for my iphone so when i plug it into the lenovo it wont say that ill have to erase everything to sync to this itunes. Also since this is a school provided computer, it is always reimaged at the start of a new year so is there a way to save the phone data so when i sync the phone to the Lenovo for the first time after reimaging, it will be the main computer for the phone?

Another problem that is moving the songs. I have a lot of songs and all of them are organized, named and have album art. Is there a way to move the songs to the itunes on the Lenovo while keeping all of the song information? I tried to do this before but more than half of the songs that were imported into the Lenovo from the Mac were imported as there file name and not how it was on the mac.

The last question i have is how do i move all my photos from iphoto to the Lenovo and is there any program available to windows that can do what iPhoto does?

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 4, 2013 6:56 PM

There are no replies.

new computer move itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.