Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Problems when running other programes in the background

I have been experiening problems with the bluthooth conenctivity on my 2012 Macbook Air.

It is the 2.0GHZ i7 8GB RAm with 256Gb flash storage model released June 2012.

I use it in clamsehll mode hoked up to an external HD monitor using the Mini display port to HDMI adaptor and then link it to an external LG soundbar using bluetooht for audio.

No other device has any issue linking ot the LG soundbar but when i am using my Macbook air and downloading something, even a tiny file that might only be goign at a speed of a few kb/s ( I have very slow internet speed ) it casues the bluetooth to cut out every 5-10 seconds and then some times it will work for an hour uninterupted.

The only other bluthooth device I have connected is my Magic Trackpad and I have tried it without this with the same results occuring.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so has nayone found a soltuion so that i can run a basic video file and hear the sound clearly and uninteruopted while using my Macbook to to run some other vey basic tasks in the background?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 5, 2013 8:06 AM

There are no replies.

Bluetooth Problems when running other programes in the background

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.