Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

make text get bigger

When I'm using pages I want to make evrything bigger as one but the text stays the same size. Is their any way to do this?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 5, 2013 12:28 PM

10 replies

Jun 17, 2013 12:56 PM in response to squashy85

Dear Peter,

I don't like the copy and paste into preview because the font comes out all fuzzy when you expand it. Thanks for info about Quark Xpress. I thought it was something to do with Pages, I have found the same problem with Microsoft Word for Mac too.

It seems that the problem is insoluble on a Mac but you have saved me the trouble of worrying over it.

Best

Mark

Jun 17, 2013 2:26 PM in response to squashy85

No it does not!

If you look for another post on this subject I actually have a shot of the dot on a 10 pt letter i blown up to huge proportions using this method which demonstrates that statement is demonstrably not true.

As is the statement attributing the problem to the Mac when it is a software issue. The particular programs you have sited just don't have that behavior, others like Quark Xpress do what you want.

Peter

make text get bigger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.