Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't enroll iPhone 5 in Profile Manager (mydevices shows blang page)

Hi there

Although this effect has been reported before and the solution was to update to the next lion server update, I am stuck here with:

OS X Server: 10.7.5 Build 11G63

iPhone 5: iOS 6.1.4 Build 10B350) [6.1.3 didn't work either, just in case]

I can enroll my other devices fine in profile manager, so far a MacBook Air, iPad and Mac mini enrolled fine.

But my iPhone 5 just shows an empty page after logging in to /server.name/mydevices/

Any suggestions?

Alex

Posted on May 5, 2013 2:13 PM

4 replies

Feb 13, 2014 9:01 AM in response to Alexander Meier

Hi,

I am also having this issue. I can enroll iPad mini devices, iPhone 4 devices and iphone 5 devices but am unable to enroll any of our iPhone 5s devices.

Switching off private browsing makes no difference for me. I have tried with 4 different iPhone 5s' and like I have already said, have no issue enrolling other devices.

I am enrolling by emailing trust & enrollment profiles to the devices, installing the trust profile (works) then installing the enrollment profile, it says complete on the phones and the phones show up in profile manager devices but the enrollment task hangs in active task in status "in progress".

I even left the active task for over a week and nothing happened.

Any clues?

Thanks

Can't enroll iPhone 5 in Profile Manager (mydevices shows blang page)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.