Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i know what size (inch) my macbook pro is

Im not sure what size my macbook pro is and i k=need to know so i can by a case for it. Thanks 🙂

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 6, 2013 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2013 6:40 AM

I'd suggest going to About this Mac under the Apple menu and clicking more info; it should tell you there. But be aware that a case which says it can take, for example, up to a 15" laptop may be way too big for your MacBook Pro, and the computer will rattle around in it. I'd suggest actually measuring your Mac and taking a tape measure to the store to see what the actual inside dimensions of the case are.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2013 6:40 AM in response to Brianna.C

I'd suggest going to About this Mac under the Apple menu and clicking more info; it should tell you there. But be aware that a case which says it can take, for example, up to a 15" laptop may be way too big for your MacBook Pro, and the computer will rattle around in it. I'd suggest actually measuring your Mac and taking a tape measure to the store to see what the actual inside dimensions of the case are.

how do i know what size (inch) my macbook pro is

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.