HT5582: iTunes Store: How iTunes Store purchases are billedLearn about iTunes Store: How iTunes Store purchases are billed
Currently Being ModeratedMay 8, 2013 8:44 AM (in response to DCav13)
For information on verifying your primary email address, see this article:
How to verify the primary email address for your Apple ID
When you first create an Apple ID (using your email address) a verification email will be sent to that address. If you sign in to your Apple ID from the link in that email, the email address will be verified as the primary email address for your Apple ID. You can also resend the email verification if the email address is not verified:
1. Sign in to My Apple ID to manage your account information.
2. Click Resend under Primary Email Address.
3. Verify your changes by following the link in the email you will receive from Apple and signing back in to your account.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 30, 2013 3:22 AM (in response to DCav13)
Same issue. Not getting any email verification even trying out with two mail accounts !!!
Currently Being ModeratedNov 13, 2013 5:59 AM (in response to DCav13)
mee to its been 2 days now i haven't receive anything,, what should we do?
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points